(from 2 hours)
- Discounts on the translation of documents and texts in excess of 30 pages
- Translators specializing in the translation of technical documents and literature
- Possibility to order online
- Urgent translations as from 2 hours
- Privacy guaranteed
Technical translation includes work on texts from various fields of science and engineering distinguished by a particular style of presentation and containing many specific terms and concepts. A translator who undertakes to translate technical literature simply has no right to miss a single stylistic peculiarity, since this can distort the meaning of the entire text, which is immediately noticed by an expert having a good understanding of such industry.
Technical translation features
Compared to the work on texts on other topics, scientific and technical translation has a number of features:
- As a rule, materials are filled with a large number of highly specialized terms, therefore only the translator who is well-versed in the proposed topic and understands what the technical text is about can be engaged in their translation.
- Texts contain special information, which is often new, not known to anyone. Therefore, the translator who proceeds with work must study a wide list of references, consult with specialists and always monitor the relevance of the information presented.
Services and rates
Translation (see details)
+200 rubles technical support
Apostille (see details)
Notarized copy of document*
rubles per page
Duplicate copy of translation from the database
(period of custody – 6 months)
Additional copy of translation
Interpretation (see details)
* original document is required.Сalculation of cost, online order
Translation of technical texts is carried out in several stages:
- At the first stage of work, the translator should take a look at the text, read it carefully in order to understand the meaning. It is very important to make a correct, competent and adequate translation of the title reflecting the essence of the text, since experts will select materials that may be needed in their work based on the title.
- The text is divided into specific parts, each of which is translated separately.
- Then the translated text is stylistically edited.
- The text is processed according to language rules, stylistic errors and repetitions are eliminated, the correctness of choice of terms and titles is checked.
- After the translation of technical documentation is completed, the expert shall send the result of work to the customer in a convenient form and format.
It is quick and easy to order and receive translations!
Use our online service for translation of documents and texts.Сalculation of cost, online order