(from 2 hours)
- Accurate and unambiguous translation of legal documents
- Urgent translations as from 2 hours
- Translators with experience and expertise in law
- Notarization of translation
- Privacy guaranteed
Legal translation may be necessary both for an individual person and companies engaged in financial and economic activities with partners abroad. Unlike everyday speech and writing, legal texts are usually replete with a variety of terms that make it difficult to work with them. And the translation of legal texts must be carried out as qualitatively as possible, since the distortion of meaning of even a single word can lead to serious consequences.
Legal translation features
Translation of legal documents includes the presentation in Russian or a foreign language of the exact meaning of official papers, which entail the occurrence, change or termination of legal relations.
Work on the translation of legal documents is considered to be one of the most difficult tasks. It is necessary to take into account not only the general meaning of the text, but also correctly construe the meaning of various terms. Moreover, legal translation into English and some other languages should take into account differences in the legal system between Russia and other countries. There is another important aspect – observance of correct form of presentation.
Services and rates
Translation (see details)
Apostille (see details)
Notarized copy of document*
rubles per page
Duplicate copy of translation from the database
(period of custody – 6 months)
Additional copy of translation
Interpretation (see details)
* original document is required.Сalculation of cost, online order
Documents to be translated
The category of legal translation includes the translation of the following types of official papers:
- Documents relating to financial and economic activities of enterprises. Such documents include agreements with counterparties, business correspondence, primary documents, accounts and papers confirming the legitimacy of the company’s operations in Russia and foreign countries (articles of association, licenses, certificates).
- Regulatory legal acts. This category includes federal laws, regulatory documents of constituent entities of the Federation, subordinate regulatory legal acts and decrees of the authorities that regulate legal relations in the territory of our country.
- Other documents. We mean business plans, business references, commercial offers, etc.
Specialized translation in the Translation Agency
An expert who translates legal documents from/to Russian should, first of all, have a good understanding of jurisprudence. It is reasonable to entrust the translation to a translator who has a law degree and is fluent in a foreign target language.
It is hardly possible to perform such translation on your own, especially if you have no idea about the law as such. Therefore, it is better to entrust it to translators from a specialized agency. Vosstaniya 6 Translation Agency employs experts in the field of law who constantly translate legal documents. Our experience combined with knowledge of the legal system of a particular country can guarantee the correctness of translation of documents of any complexity.
It is quick and easy to order and receive translations!
Use our online service for translation of documents and texts.Сalculation of cost, online order